Achieving the balance of a Great Digital User Experience with Increased Security in the face of rising Fraud and Cyber-Threats
User Experience (UX) is a top priority when differentiating digital services with the aim of accelerated adoption and customer intimacy. In the same way that Customer Satisfaction metrics are a Board issue, Digital User Experience is now on the agenda for review.
Organisations recognise the growth in digital fraud and cyber-breach will cause damage to customer confidence and brand reputations and have therefore elevated the importance of Cybersecurity to a C level area of focus.
Achieving a successful digital transformation strategy whilst increasing security continues to be difficult equation to balance for organisations. This presentation will look at the key priorities in achieving a successful approach to these challenges:
- What are the Digital Expectations of Employees and Consumers
- Regulatory requirements in support of Digital Behaviour
- Protecting against Cyber Breach and Mitigating Fraud
- Re-defining Strong Authentication to verify Identity
- The Case for Passwordless
- Why Explicit and Implicit Authentication matters
- Next Generation Authentication needs to be frictionless
- How does Digital Identity support the challenges